I have a blog!
Hey everyone, welcome to Kristen's blog. I don't know, maybe Jon will add comments to it to, but he doesn't know this blog exists yet.
I don't know if it's appropriate to go on a rant in my first ever blog posting but it's going to happen anyway. Jon and I are experiencing our first incredibly annoying experience with our new home. Our apartment was supposed to be sprayed for cockroaches on Tuesday, only they never came. So, all our kitchen cupboards and drawers are currently emptied into our living room and all the furniture has been pushed into the middle of the living room. We have no clue when they are actually going to come and spray so we have no clue how long we have to live like this. Our landlord is not responding to our phone calls so we are really being left in the dark. The most annoying part is that it's not actually our apartment that has the cockroaches so it really feels like we're doing this for nothing. As a result our apartment is not really suitable to live in and it will probably continue to be this way for at least another month. How fun is that!
Okay, that's my rant. Sorry that my first blog is slightly depressing. On the up side, OUR WEDDING PICTURES ARE READY!!! I'm just a little excited about that.
I don't know if it's appropriate to go on a rant in my first ever blog posting but it's going to happen anyway. Jon and I are experiencing our first incredibly annoying experience with our new home. Our apartment was supposed to be sprayed for cockroaches on Tuesday, only they never came. So, all our kitchen cupboards and drawers are currently emptied into our living room and all the furniture has been pushed into the middle of the living room. We have no clue when they are actually going to come and spray so we have no clue how long we have to live like this. Our landlord is not responding to our phone calls so we are really being left in the dark. The most annoying part is that it's not actually our apartment that has the cockroaches so it really feels like we're doing this for nothing. As a result our apartment is not really suitable to live in and it will probably continue to be this way for at least another month. How fun is that!
Okay, that's my rant. Sorry that my first blog is slightly depressing. On the up side, OUR WEDDING PICTURES ARE READY!!! I'm just a little excited about that.

2 Comments:
We feel your pain. Landlords can be annoying sometimes, we know ours is quite often, when he never gets around to fixing stuff. Hope it gets livable soon! We look forward to seeing your wedding pics.
I want to see the wedding pictures!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home