Things are Getting Better
Well, it looks as though repairs might finally start to get done around our apartment. It turns out that our superintendents changed (without them telling us) and our new superintendent never got a key to our place. As a result, none of the service calls to our place could get in. Jon called me this morning at work to inform me that our new superintendent had shown up to get a copy of our key and was very appologetic about our situation. So, the hope is now that things will start getting better.
My dad went to pick up the wedding pictures for me last night so I get to see them tonight! However, I'm going to a Blue Jays game first so it might be a while until I see them. I haven't been to a Jays game in a while and I don't know a single player on the team. Oh well, it will be fun just to be in the Sky Dome again. Oh wait, I think it's now called the Roger's Centre?
My dad went to pick up the wedding pictures for me last night so I get to see them tonight! However, I'm going to a Blue Jays game first so it might be a while until I see them. I haven't been to a Jays game in a while and I don't know a single player on the team. Oh well, it will be fun just to be in the Sky Dome again. Oh wait, I think it's now called the Roger's Centre?

1 Comments:
I have many messages at once - sorry about that.
1. Have fun at the game.
2. Show me the wedding pictures! (Maybe next weekend?)
3. I'm glad that stuff is getting better with your apartment.
Post a Comment
<< Home