Pizza and Pictures
Well, I went to a Blue Jays game and as usual they lost. I have not been to a Jays game where they've won in a loooooong time. They won the game on Saturday though, when I wasn't there! Anyway, this brings me to the pizza part of my posting. At the Jays game the Jays managed to get 7 strikeouts. This means that our ticket is good for one free slice of pizza at Pizza Pizza. So, Jon and I went to Pizza Pizza on Saturday to cash in on this free slice of pizza. Well, what do ya know, it's only good on Monday from 11-12. My guess is that it's only good from 11 pm to 12 am. So, we're going to try again tomorrow night and we'll see how it goes.
I picked up my wedding pictures on Saturday from my parents place and they're awesome. I'm happy to show them to people. Jen, we'll have to get together some evening. Anyway, that's about it for my weekend. Next weekend is the Canada Day long weekend and camping, yay!
I picked up my wedding pictures on Saturday from my parents place and they're awesome. I'm happy to show them to people. Jen, we'll have to get together some evening. Anyway, that's about it for my weekend. Next weekend is the Canada Day long weekend and camping, yay!

<< Home