In the Midst of Craziness
Well, Christmas Day has come and gone but it just keeps going for me. Jon and I had a wonderful time at his parents place Christmas Eve and Day. Jon's mom is in a handbell choir at their church and they played a few songs Christmas Eve. Considering she's only been playing for a few months, she's really really good. We then spent Boxing day with my family. My grandpa Nighswander was there to celebrate with us. All in all we had a great time with family over Christmas. Our final Christmas dinner is Dec 31st with my Weber family. We're going to my aunt and uncle's new place in Simcoe. Should be fun!
Oh, December 23rd was my Nighswander family Christmas and it was really cool. Jon set up his computer at the church and we spent two hours talking to my uncle Dan and aunt Yvonne over Skype in South Africa. It was really cool to have my grandpa talking to them over the internet. I had received a webcam for Christmas so we were able to see them and they could see us. I think almost everyone was able to talk to them! I also got to see my cousin's daughter who was born last December. They live in Spain and this was the first time the family had seen her. We all agree she's going to break many a young man's heart when she grows up. She's so cute!
Sarah and Mathieu's wedding is coming up so quickly. I can't wait for the actual day! I'm sure I'm not as excited as those two are though. I'm so happy for them. I also can't wait until New Year's Eve. It's going to be fun to see so many of you again.
Anyway, I'm at work and I should probably not be writing in my blog. So... I'll go now. Merry Christmas to all!
Oh, December 23rd was my Nighswander family Christmas and it was really cool. Jon set up his computer at the church and we spent two hours talking to my uncle Dan and aunt Yvonne over Skype in South Africa. It was really cool to have my grandpa talking to them over the internet. I had received a webcam for Christmas so we were able to see them and they could see us. I think almost everyone was able to talk to them! I also got to see my cousin's daughter who was born last December. They live in Spain and this was the first time the family had seen her. We all agree she's going to break many a young man's heart when she grows up. She's so cute!
Sarah and Mathieu's wedding is coming up so quickly. I can't wait for the actual day! I'm sure I'm not as excited as those two are though. I'm so happy for them. I also can't wait until New Year's Eve. It's going to be fun to see so many of you again.
Anyway, I'm at work and I should probably not be writing in my blog. So... I'll go now. Merry Christmas to all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home