To comment or not to comment...
Hello everyone,
A number of people have mentioned that they can't make comments on my blog, and I have no clue how to change that! I don't know what I did or when, but people can no longer comment on my blog. I've made a few changes to the settings that I'm hoping will work. If not, this blog will seem kind of useless. I guess you'll still be able to read about what's happening in my life and just not be able to comment.
Anyway, for an update on my life, this is what's happening. Jon and I spent last week in Quebec with my family at my uncle's cottage. It was awesome! The only weird thing was that there was a crew there digging for the septic tank and weeping bed the whole week. However, it was interesting to watch them. They probably hated it. It was wonderful to be able to sleep in every day, wake up at 8:00 when the construction started, smile knowing that I didn't have to get up to work, and go back to sleep. My dad loved it as well. The whole week was spent relaxing on the dock or in the cottage, reading, and swimming.
I started back at Pandora Press on Tuesday (they didn't have work for me on Monday) editing footnotes. There were six chapters in the discertation I was editing and the first 3 chapters had 300 footnotes. It was a long and tedious job but Arnold Snyder was very impressed with my work. I only really needed assistance on the German footnotes.
For those of you who are wondering, I start my new job next Wednesday and I'M REALLY EXCITED!!!
Well, that's it for now. Hopefully people will be able to comment on this post.
A number of people have mentioned that they can't make comments on my blog, and I have no clue how to change that! I don't know what I did or when, but people can no longer comment on my blog. I've made a few changes to the settings that I'm hoping will work. If not, this blog will seem kind of useless. I guess you'll still be able to read about what's happening in my life and just not be able to comment.
Anyway, for an update on my life, this is what's happening. Jon and I spent last week in Quebec with my family at my uncle's cottage. It was awesome! The only weird thing was that there was a crew there digging for the septic tank and weeping bed the whole week. However, it was interesting to watch them. They probably hated it. It was wonderful to be able to sleep in every day, wake up at 8:00 when the construction started, smile knowing that I didn't have to get up to work, and go back to sleep. My dad loved it as well. The whole week was spent relaxing on the dock or in the cottage, reading, and swimming.
I started back at Pandora Press on Tuesday (they didn't have work for me on Monday) editing footnotes. There were six chapters in the discertation I was editing and the first 3 chapters had 300 footnotes. It was a long and tedious job but Arnold Snyder was very impressed with my work. I only really needed assistance on the German footnotes.
For those of you who are wondering, I start my new job next Wednesday and I'M REALLY EXCITED!!!
Well, that's it for now. Hopefully people will be able to comment on this post.

3 Comments:
first comment
second comment
Congratulations on getting that job you wanted, and I hope it goes well for you.
-A
Post a Comment
<< Home