The Hines Life

I guess this will be a blog just about random stuff going on in our lives.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year

Well, the whirlwind of Christmas is over and now I feel kind of bored because I'm not running around like a crazy woman anymore. It's a nice change! However, I did have a lot of fun.

Mathieu and Sarah are now married! It was a lovely wedding. I cried a lot. This was not a huge surprise for me. I have included one picture. The pictures we have are deceiving. The outdoor pictures are all nice and green. The wedding did take place on December 30th. It was still cold though! Rachel and I were quite freezing. We kept our winter coats on inbetween pictures. We had a lot of fun though. If you want to see more pictures I've posted a bunch to My Space through MSN.

It was great to see so many of you New Year's Eve. Thanks to Tash and Dave for hosting. The food was great... especially the dip. Jon had a lot of fun on the Wi. Before I know it he's going to be wanting one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirk Schmidt said...

Please send Mathieu and Sarah congratulations for me.

5:50 p.m., January 09, 2007  
Blogger Jen said...

And from us too!

It was great to see you at new years. :)

7:57 p.m., January 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home